Our Values Statements
- We will maintain integrity, transparency and practice good stewardship in all operations and deliberations.
- We will promote self-reliance and independence of grantees in our grant making.
- We will make grants free of self-dealing or other conflicts of interest.
- We will partner with other community organizations, when appropriate, for the good of the community.
- We will promote fairness and equity, without discrimination, in all our operations.
- We will strive to maintain a diverse board of directors whose pulse is on the community.
Our mission is to perpetuate the legacy of the Glenn sisters by providing resources where they are most needed to do the most good for the greater Gaston community.
Acceptance of Gifts
The Foundation may accept unrestricted gifts of cash or cash equivalents; each opportunity will be individually assessed.
The Glenn Foundation has concluded deliberations for the 2022 grant cycle and made 20 grants totaling $232,000. Grants ranged in size from $3,920 to $29,000. For a complete list of 2022 grants, click on the Announcements page.
Deadline for 2024 applications is Friday, March 1, 2024. Application forms are not available on this website. The 2024 Application form will be available in December 2023.
Union Commons • 1552 Union Rd • Suite D • Gastonia, NC 28054